Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tristen's b-day!

























We have had some fun filled days lately! On Tristen's actual b-day, Elliana and I went to his spotlight at school, which was very cute. Then we all went to a local dinosaur mesum- it was really fun. I think the best part was this sand digging area with water- you could make tunnels, tracks for water. After awhile I couldn't help myself and had to join in, had so much fun building a dam with palm trees and dino's too! Then we went out to dinner at yummy Cafe Rio (the best mexican food). Tristen and Elliana spent the night at Nana and papa's on friday night, and I got the house all ready for the party early saturday. Then 5 kids came (2 girls, rest boys) at 1:00. Wow at first mom and I were like "are we nuts or what?" But then I guess we just got used to the noise. At the most hilarous part was all the boys ran around playing nicely, and the girls fought over toys, etc etc. It was mostly one girl (the bad seed) she must have cried 3 times, tattle telled, had to show us stuff, etc, etc. But the games went well, and the best idea was to go outside for awhile (good one mom). Around 3:00, Tristen asked me mom when are their parents going to pick them up (he he, so I think 2 hours would have been perfect) But Tristen seemed to enjoy it enough! Then the kids all left finally and my dad came with the pizza! Man we ate 5 pizza's! More presents, more cake! Then one of my friends came late with her kids, and that was fun. So overall one spoiled little 5 year old!






















1 comment: