
left to right- Andrea (this girl is so funny!)Alicia (can you say Sexy?) Tina and Katrina
Had a fun girl's night out with some girls from work. It was really fun, we told funny work stories, gossiped about the dr's, etc. All fun girl talk! It was nice to just be me, not a mom, wife etc, just a girl. I think I was kinda quiet, I am more of a one-on-one person, but that's ok. A nice recharge of the batteries. As much as I love a girl's night, funny enough, I missed my husband. We have so much fun together when we go out, I guess I am just not a big party girl. But it was fun to get to know my co-workers/friends better- I love them all! Thanks guys for including me.
Had a fun girl's night out with some girls from work. It was really fun, we told funny work stories, gossiped about the dr's, etc. All fun girl talk! It was nice to just be me, not a mom, wife etc, just a girl. I think I was kinda quiet, I am more of a one-on-one person, but that's ok. A nice recharge of the batteries. As much as I love a girl's night, funny enough, I missed my husband. We have so much fun together when we go out, I guess I am just not a big party girl. But it was fun to get to know my co-workers/friends better- I love them all! Thanks guys for including me.

No comments:
Post a Comment