Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where did the time go?

Had some general plans for today. Just really wanted to run a couple of miles on the treadmill, do some laundry, clean the bathroom upstairs. Ended up sleeping in until 830, then the plumber came and stayed forever! We bought this service agreement where they come out 2 times a year and check everything and they called to ask if they could come today. A very nice guy named Kevin came and checked everything. It was really funny because I was so curious about everything so I followed him around and we ended up chatting a lot. He fixed my master bathroom sink that I swear has never had pressure, also fixed one of my faucets and checked the toilets. Did you know that the blue/bleach (tablets) that you can buy to put in your toilet tanks actually destroys your toilet valves? He says that stuff is evil, never buy it. So he says if I touch your valve and my finger comes back black your valves are going bad. Of course it came back black. So only a mater of time before both upstairs toilets will stop working-FABULOUS! At least my favorite toilet (hehe) main floor toilet passed the test! So finally he left and I was like Ok still have enough time to run before I have to take Tristen to preschool. Then voila, Elliana's cane teacher calls and says can I come early to do Elliana's cane lesson. OK. So after he left I just had enough time to take Tristen to school on time. Forget the run. Took shower, ate lunch, and finished a good book. BUT I did do 2 loads of laundry-Check that off of the list. And tomorrow is another day. Did you know that red vine licorice is 140 calories for 5 of them? And did you also know that I only burn 150 calories running a mile on my treadmill? One whole mile people! Ugghhh shame on you mother for giving a half of a container of red vines, I swear I have no will power! xoxo Jenn

1 comment:

  1. hello i am now a blogger. woo hoo i am following you now and sandy too. not up to speed like both of you but i will get there. hope you are doing good. take care and miss you tons. love ya

    ReplyDelete