So tomorrow is my baby's b-day! Wow, I cannot believe Tristen is going to be 5! I love spoiling my kids on their b-day. I let them do whatever they want, oh you want a Popsicle for breakfast, ok. So Tristen will be spoiled all day. He has pre-school, and during school he has a spotlight time, where I get to go and show pictures of him as a baby, and talk all about him. It should be fun. Then daddy is going to try to get off of work early, and we will head to a local dinosaur museum for some fun. Eat there. I should be a fun day. Have to work on friday, day shift. Then on saturday is his party! So far I have had 2 RSVP's one yes and one no, and a friend is definitely coming, So curious, and nervous, about how many kids will come. Still have a lot to do, clean, order cake,etc etc. Wish me luck xoxo jenn
As your phone message says your supermom so yep girl you can do it!!! Well naturally your great and talented mom NANA to the kids will be there to help ok ok to watch... or play..
ReplyDeleteLet's just have some fun, no worries..
Can ya tell I am not the one cleaning, getting cake etc.???
Nana