Sunday, February 15, 2009








Elliana was adorable at her "Patriotic Program" at school on Thursday. They have been practicing the songs and program at school for weeks. When the kids were square dancing she was the caller. She was so adorable and confident as she held the microphone on stage, they played music and a soft voice said, now turn right, dosie doe, and she would say in a strong loud voice, now turn right, dosie doe, grab your partners ya'all. She was so good. At one point the kids were so loud yee hawing she couldn't hear the voice, and she said, ummm something something. It was so cute! She sang all the songs really well too. I put my zoom lens on my camera and got a lot of shots from in the audience, but most came out blurry because the zoom lens that came with my camera does not have stabilization. (of course the kit at costco now comes with image stabilization, oh well).
Friday I worked, the kids spent the night at Nana's and Papa's, and William and I went out to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. We tried a new Italian restaurant that is literally 5 min from our house, but it wasn't very good, too bad would've been nice to have a good place so close.

Saturday I decided to clean out the junk drawers in the kitchen. I don't know why but I really enjoy organizing things. Put some good music on, and purge! It took me a few hours, but I cleaned out 1.5 garbage bags of stuff, and it looks so good! By throwing things out, I now have separate drawers for my table cloths, cloth napkins, and place mats, so much better. I even have a drawer half empty, I am sure I will find something to put there!!! Then after the kids came home, I spent about 3-4 hours scrapbooking, so I will have some new pages to share soon. Finished putting all of our trip to California for Sandy's baby shower in and I love those pages! Pics of drawers are our pen/paper drawer, kid's art drawer, and my camera-video camera drawer. I have my cd's with pics on them in a big cd folder, and then a separate binder has a list of what is on each cd, so if I need to find a picture I can. Are you impressed? And do you like snooping in people's drawers? Warning if you leave me alone in your house, I will snoop, hehe xoxo jenn

1 comment:

  1. Please come snoop and clean my drawers while your at it...
    Ma

    ReplyDelete