Disneyland was a blast!!!!! The kids did so well! They were so patient in line, told us when they were hungry,very minimal whining, I am so proud of them. First day we hustled around and went on almost all the best rides in Disneyland. For sure the weekdays are less crowded, but close earlier. 2nd day we checked out California adventures, it was fun, but I like Disneyland better. 3rd day we did disney first, then adventures, then back to disney for fireworks. I loved the fireworks display. So cool with the music. My favorite ride was the tower of terror, wow it was a blast, got motion sick but it was worth it. We got to go on splash mountain twice after the fireworks, because a lot of people leave then. The only big bummer is I am still sick, and was sick the whole time we were there. Of all the rotten luck. My head and ears were so stuffed up, I could barely hear, and I got overstimulated a lot, just low energy.... but I made the best of it, and tried not to show how sick i felt. Elliana cried the last day, finally I found out why, she was sad it was our last day at Disneyland!!! For someone who said she didn't think she was going to have any fun! Both kids are already wanting to go back! Think next time I would do 5 days, slow down the pace, and nap in afternoons. I felt we rushed around from ride to ride, and I really didn't get to take in the scenery, etc. Overall a really fun and exhausting time! The kids got some really cute souvenirs, and William bought a hat, and I bought a Mickey t-shirt. Took 360 pictures, not as many as I should have, but lots of fun ones. Can't wait till we go again!
December Daily® 2023 | Paint + Play with Jill
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment