









Well the bridal pictures are taken! We had planned on doing it on Saturday, but it snowed all day. But it was fate because Sunday was beautiful and ended up being way better because less people at "Gardner Village" a little shopping center with cute little shops, a pond with ducks, bridges etc. I wish I was a better photographer, had some more equipment, like a light reflector, etc. Our biggest obstacles were too much sun, too much shadow, and trying to block out background things, like signs, power lines,etc. But I took 291! pictures and here are some of my favorites. Candi is a beautiful model, I think she looked stunning. Her dress is so gorgeous, I love the bottom of it! My favorite pics were toward the end of the photo session, on a bridge, the light was just perfect and I finally got the background to go all "blurred" out.
Also I painted some rocks in my yard in her colors and used a paint pen to write on them, and dang they turned out so so cute( thank you so much party goddess Sandy!)
Mom if you are sharing the blog with gram, don't let her read anymore....Today I want to finish my present to my Gram for her 80th b-day! It is scrapbook related and I will share some pics later. It's an album that I am going to put pictures of the big party in and also have it be a guest book. I am going to have some papers for people to write on.... I am going to prompt them to write a little something for the memory book, like how they met gram, or a funny story, or what they love about her,etc. I will have pens and the paper set up at the party. I think it is going to turn out so cute! I am very excited.
xoxo jenn


Promise no sharing blog until after 80th for sure. Jennifer your doing great at it all and many thanks to Sandy for the ideas and help in this wedding and to Cheryl, you guys help make it fun! Mom
ReplyDeleteWoW!!!! You did a great job on the pictures and I'm bummed we will be missing the wedding. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the wedding shots!
ReplyDeleteYou are so busy with the wedding and the party....you will be ready for days at Disneyland!!!!